Ceredigion Warm Homes project is funded by the Warm Homes Fund and delivered by Citizens Advice Cymru in partnership with Ceredigion County Council to:
- Save money by switching energy suppliers and tariffs
- Get information on fuel syndicate ‘oil club’ and bulk buy options for energy
- Advice on help with paying utility bills and reducing energy use
- Advice on help with insulation, central heating and grants to help with cost
- Advice on help with benefits and fuel debts and increasing income
Advice appointments are available at our offices or in your home and we offer free workshops to organisations.
Energy Best Deal Extra 1-1 appointments (Oct – March) – funded by Citizens Advice
Appointments will cover:
- what to consider when switching gas/electricity/oil tariff or supplier,
- what is the best payment method for you, any billing issues,
- what help is there to reduce your bills,
- and all help available from the Energy suppliers, UK Government, and Welsh Assembly Government,
- energy efficiency measures,
- grant help available with insulation,
- new boilers and central heating,
- as well as steps you can take to tackle condensation in your home.
We will offer holistic advice and can refer clients to our in-house Debt and Welfare Benefit caseworkers for more complex issues, as well as signposting and referring to other organisations where appropriate.
If you would like an Energy Advice appointment one of our offices, outreach venues, or at your home; or would like to discuss free traninig/workshop for your organisation, please telephone our office switchboard on 01239 621974 and ask for William or Bronwen; or email firstname.lastname@example.org, marking your subject field ‘energy advice’.