Citizens Advice Ceredigion’s Energy Best Deals project provides:
- Information on switching suppliers
- Information on syndicate options
- Advice on help with paying bills, reducing energy use
- Advice on help with insulation, central heating
- Advice on help with debts and increasing income.
Appointments are available as well as information sessions.
Energy Best Deal Extra appointments
The appointments cover issues such as:
- what to consider when switching gas/electricity/oil tariff or supplier,
- what is the best payment method for you, any billing issues,
- what help is there to reduce your bills,
- and all help available from the Energy suppliers, UK Government, and Welsh Assembly Government,
- energy efficiency measures,
- grant help available with insulation,
- new boilers and central heating,
- as well as steps you can take to tackle condensation in your home.
We will also always consider if clients need referrals to the Citizens Advice Bureau’s specialist Debt or Welfare Benefit workers, as well as to any appropriate partner organisation.
If you would like an Energy Best Deal Extra appointment, in one or of our offices, or outreach venues, or a home visit, please telephone the Ceredigion Citizens Advice office on 01239 621974 and ask for the Energy Best Deal Extra Team, or please email firstname.lastname@example.org.