Patients of both Ashleigh Surgery and Cardigan Health Centre who are eligible** can come along for their flu jab:
- between 9am – 7pm on
- Monday 3rd & Tuesday 4th October and
- Monday 17th & Tuesday 18th October,
- at Cardigan Swimming Pool Hall.
Various health and social support agencies will be in attendance including British Heart Foundation, Cardigan Cancer Care, Citizens Advice Ceredigion, Pension Wise, Age Cymru Ceredigion, and U3A (University of Third Age).
Tea/coffee & biscuits will be available.
**Eligible patients are those aged 65 or over or anybody in an ‘at-risk’ group which includes diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease, stroke, carers, pregnancy, immunosuppression among others.
- Ashleigh Surgery – 01239 621227
- Cardigan Health Centre – 01239 612021
- Age Cymru Ceredigion – 01239 615 777
- Cyngor ar Bopeth Ceredigion Citizens Advice (CAB) – 01239 621974
- Pension Wise Ceredigion – 01239 621594
- Cardigan Swimming Pool http://www.cardiganswimmingpool.co.uk/.