- Citizens Advice Wales https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/wales/ Helpful articles and online advice from the Citizens Advice, information on how the bureaux work and what services the National Citizens Advice has to offer.
- CABlink (for Citizens Advice staff and volunteers, login required) https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/wales/cablink/
- Age Cymru http://www.ageuk.org.uk/cymru/ Advice and information aimed at older people.
- Ceredigion County Council http://www.ceredigion.gov.uk/
- Disability Rights UK http://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/ Disability Rights UK focuses on helping disabled people with the problems they may face and campaigning for disability equality and human rights.
- EAccessibility www.eaccessibilitywales.org.uk/ An online directory for software, hardware and computer settings to make your computer easier to use
- Google search www.google.co.uk/
- GOV.UK www.gov.uk/
- Nuisance calls – Information Commissioner’s Office guidance on what to do about nuisance calls ico.org.uk/for-the-public/nuisance-calls/
- Report It: Action Fraud http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud Website aimed at tackling internet crime and fraud.
- How to win a PIP appeal http://www.advicenow.org.uk/guides/how-win-pip-appeal
- Turn2Us – Find Benefits and Grants https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Find-Benefits-Grants
- Citizens Advice https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/wales/debt-and-money/ Money Management articles from Citizens Advice.
- Money Advice Service https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en
- National Debt Line https://www.nationaldebtline.org/ Free debt advice and support for people with money worries and debt difficulties.
- Payplan https://www.payplan.com/ Payplan offer free debt management plans, free advice and experienced specialists to help get you debt-free.
- Step Change http://www.stepchange.org/ Free debt help and advice for UK debt problems.
- The Business Debt Line https://www.businessdebtline.org/ Debt advice for small businesses including individuals who are self-employed.
- Wales Illegal Money Lending Unit:
- Downloadable resource: Sort Your Spending http://www.barclaysmoneyskills.com/en/Information/Resource-Centre/~/media/Files/Young%20people%20Resources/211011%20Sort%20your%20spending%20FINAL.ashx Advice on planning your spending and saving your money aimed at young people from Barclays Money Skills.
- Ceredigion County Council: Housing http://www.ceredigion.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=3469 The council’s page on housing.
- Direct.gov: Housing and Local Services https://www.gov.uk/browse/housing-local-services – Contains loads of information about all sorts of housing issues, ranging from planning permission to renting.
- Shelter Cymru http://sheltercymru.org.uk/ A charity that specialises in housing and homelessness issues.
- The Wallich http://www.thewallich.com/ Providing help for the homeless and preventing homelessness from happening.
- Bar Pro Bono Unit http://www.barprobono.org.uk/ The Bar Pro Bono Unit helps people with free legal advice and representation from volunteer barristers.
- Law Centres http://www.lawcentres.org.uk/ Law centres which give free legal advice and tend to specialise in housing, employment, immigration, juvenile crime and welfare benefit cases.
- LawWorks http://www.lawworks.org.uk/ LawWorks arrange free legal help for you if you can’t get legal aid or afford to pay for legal advice.
- Veterans Legal Link http://www.cabceredigion.org/veterans-legal-link/
- Scooby’s Story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkbiUrhmNCE&feature=relmfu Short YouTube video created by Citizens Advice about one man’s spiralling debts and how he resolved them.
- Martin Lewis on financial skills https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75wusbiUpZ4 Money Saving Expert Martin Lewis talks about the power of financial literacy and how getting involved in Adult Learners’ Week can help you to take control of your money and your life.
- Martin Lewis on Budgeting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCQFgMAVcUQ&feature=youtu.be Information on budgeting from the man behind moneysavingexpert.com